Thursday 27 November 2014

The latest upgrade to Fury...

...is this guy. He is really big. I have only recently built him up and painted him, so he hasn't been used in any battles at all. I do look forward to trying him out, and any tactics would be much appreciated. He was relatively simple to put together, and quite fun to paint. The poor terminator he's standing on was painted in Ultramarine colours, because my roomie plays Ultramarines. Hehehe. I kind of see him as the Venomthrope's big brother. Much bigger brother. The Toxicrene. Enjoy!




4 comments:



  1. Great blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?
    I’m hoping to start my own blog soon but I’m a little lost on everything.
    Would you recommend starting with a free platform like WordPress
    or go for a paid option? There are so many options out
    there that I’m totally overwhelmed .. Any tips?
    Kudos!

    groupe sanguin AB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific post but I was wondering if you could write a little more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Bless you!
    Jaipur to Chittorgarh Taxi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I used to be checking continuously this weblog and I’m inspired! Extremely useful info specifically the closing section :) I take care of such information much. I used to be looking for this certain information for a long time.

    Thanks and good luck.

    Frases de buenas noches 2018

    ReplyDelete