Wednesday 26 November 2014

Hive Guard

I mentioned a friend in one of my earlier posts, who first got me interested in Tyranids. Well, he used to live where I live now, and because his new place was small, he left a lot of stuff laying behind, to be picked up at a later date. Now, amongst his 'stuff' I found several boxes of Tyranids, which I 'liberated' for the greater good. I mean for the hive mind.

In any case. This led to my first box of Hive Guard, which I had chosen to make rather than Tyrant Guard, a decision I now regret, having purchased a Swarmlord. On the other hand, with their blind firing, Hive Guard are very awesome indeed, and have gotten me a lot of kills. I also really enjoyed painting them, and certainly plan on getting a box of Tyrant Guard and maybe another of Hive Guard.

Here are the painted miniatures!

No comments:

Post a Comment