Wednesday 26 November 2014

Backbone of most 'nid armies, the Warriors!

Well, as mentioned earlier, I got my first Warriors in an army deal. I later stole two more boxes from my friend, after deciding how I wanted my broods to form up. I had gone for scything talons at first, but decided each of the three broods needs at least two sets of rending claws, as well as a barbed strangler in each brood. Since I had already made and painted the first brood with all scything talons and deathspitters, I decided to do the second with rending claws and deathspitters, and the third with rending claws and barbed stranglers. However, I ran out of rending claws for them all, and now need to order some from a bitz website. So the third brood isn't finished yet, though the bodies and barbed stranglers are coated and ready.

I should end up with three broods, each with three Warriors, armed as mentioned above. One rending claws/deathspitter, one rending claws/barbed strangler, and one scything talon/deathspitter. Here are the six I've completed so far.





No comments:

Post a Comment