Thursday 27 November 2014

Poison in my veins...

The moment I saw these guys, I knew I wanted them. I absolutely love how they look. All awesome and tentacley and stuff. I love these guys, and I love Zoanthropes (which I have yet to purchase, alas). I can't tell you why, I just do. I think it's the tentacle mouth. Something about it just makes me happy. All my favourite Tyranid figures have it (except my glorious Swarmlord), these guys, Lictors, the Deathleaper, and the Malanthrope. For some reason it makes Tyranids just that bit more terrifying! I love it.

Anyway, so yeah. Venomthropes. These two chaps were also liberated from my friend's swarm (Hive Fleet Titan), though in return I did give him some Tau. I think. In any case, I had great fun painting them, and I will very likely get the new box after Christmas, probably two so I can have Zoanthropes as well.

Here they are!


No comments:

Post a Comment