Tuesday 8 March 2011

Warhammer World

What a life, what a life. My office is finally finished, and I've even managed to some painting. I'm working on the Space Hulk Librarian, who will be done in my Carcharodons scheme. He's about 50% done atm, no pics yet I'm afraid. I do really like this mini, it has quite a presence about it.

Anyway, the reason for this pictureless post: tomorrow I leave for England. I will be there all of 9 days, during which I will finally visit Warhammer World for the first time! On monday the 14th of March I will walk down the halls of GW and see them for myself. I have a vague feeling I'm setting myself up for disappointment, but meh. I will be taking pictures, so you can at least look forward to those. I'm also very curious about what exclusive items and minis I can purchase there, and add to my army. It'll be awesome.

So, alas, no pictures for now, but I promise I'll spend more time painting when I get home again. Paix!

1 comment:

  1. I went a couple of years ago for a forum meet-up (from the Ammobunker forum) and it was surprisingly good :) really quite an impressive place - it's difficult to think of anything to compare it to. I'm sure you'll have fun and order some extra FW bits and pieces :)

    ReplyDelete