Wednesday 16 March 2011

Still in England...

Well, as the title says, I'm still in England. Warhammer World was absolutely amazing, I am glad I took the trip there. I didn't buy any miniatures, as I'll no doubt have trouble enough with my suitcase being overweight, but I got the last four books of the Horus Heresy. So far I've read Thousand Sons, and I've started on Nemesis. Very good stuff.

In other news, I went by GW Woking, where I'm staying, and had a great talk with the guy working there, chap called Lucas. He was most accomodating, and I got to look at the shiny new Grey Knights miniatures and codex, which I'm now pretty sure will be my next army. Before that, however, I will be adding some more stuff to my Carcharodons; the Devastators need to be finished, the Librarian, a tactical squad and a dreadnaught. After all that, which I reckon will take me a couple of months, I'll be starting a second blog for my Grey Knights, hopefully.

Anyway, be patient, I'll be home around this time next week, and I can start giving you the pictures you crave, hehe. Paix!

No comments:

Post a Comment