Tuesday 8 February 2011

Tyberos - The Red Wake




And, he's finally done! Tyberos the Red Wake is complete. What an awesome miniature, fun to paint, and he just looks so brutal. The chainfist/lightning claw combination looks sweet, totally fitting to a chapter like the Carcharodons (or the World Eaters).

You might notice he has a different helmet, I'll be honest and say I wasn't too much in love with the original one. I cut the helmet off the dead terminator from Space Hulk, the one that's on the throne. With a little trimming and filing, it was fit for action. The battle scarring is very fitting in my army. Maybe I'll use the original helmet on a sergeant or something, we'll see.

3 comments:

  1. That is a pretty cool model, the claws look like harpoons or some other underwater hunting gear. I couldn't resist the Forgeworld Termie Lord fella, even though I never used him as is or with their rules.

    I can see this model being painted as me, but he's falling to chaos first...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey great work with Tyberos. I don't know if this would interest you but a few bloggers have joined forces to make the Badab Veterans Project found here: http://thefallenprinces.blogspot.com/p/badab-veterans.html
    If you are interested in joining up let me know and I will sort you out.

    Look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blood work and the head change is cool. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete