Thursday 6 January 2011

yay, another post!

Hi guys, I know, it's been a long time coming. Life has been hectic to say the least. New baby in the family, my son Gilead Zachary Kittil. Yes, I know, it's an awesome name. Thank you. He's awesome too.

Anyway, I lost my job some time last summer, so you'd think I'd have been all over my minis. Well, in a way I have, I've also been playing way too much computer games. Anyway, all my terminators were lost in an unfortunate cleaning accident. I only have the two painted ones which were on a shelf in my office, alas. On the other hand, while the loss of all those gorgeous Space Hulk terminators was saddening, I'll have to buy new ones when I get a chance.

I have been busy with other minis, notably a small squad of Empire Outriders and several Imperial Guard. I've been meaning to start up my Marines again, but haven't had the heart. As it turns out, my waiting was most fortunate.

I tend to browse Forgeworld's website often, looking at all the awesome stuff they make. Then I saw Imperial Armour 10, a series I've never even considered buying, but a screenshot caught my eye. The first and only Space Marine chapter I've ever truly loved, the Space Sharks. Turns out they're getting an update and revamp, now to be called the Carcharodons. I kind of like the name. Anyway, here's the screenshot:

Looks pretty awesome. I hope they'll be releasing some stuff for 'em, like shoulderpads and whatnots. After a brief check on Warseer, seems I'm not the only one hopin' for more. So I'm putting off marines until I know some more.

1 comment:

  1. The Carcharadons are treated quite well in IA10. We are covering IA10 on our show releasing Jan 23rd so you may want to check that out. In all honesty, these guys and The Executioners came out of the whole thing as my two favorite chapters.

    You in particular will not be disappointed in the purchase of this book if you haven't bought it already.

    ReplyDelete